SVC terms and conditions, PAYMENT & CANCELLATION POLICY
SVC bird watching sites are in remote locations where special arrangements have to be made and paid for in advance of our trips with the local communities to cater for our clients regardless of cancelation.
SVC trip demand is also very seasonable on occasions utilizing all of our guides from end of December through to end of March, cancellation of trips during this period can lead to a significant loss of income for SVC limiting our support for conservation of the sites we visit.
These 2 factors necessitate us to implement the cancellation policy described below and / or if payment is not received as specified offer the dates to other clients.
Please note it is essential that clients have health insurance and we strongly recommend a general travel policy covering cancelation of tours.
FARES AND PRICES
Your tour package has been priced based on your requested sites and dates. Prices are subject to change until full payment is received. Prices that are quoted include all taxes and fees unless we advise otherwise.
Please print or keep an electronic copy of your receipt to present to the SVC bookings assistant if necessary.
We request that you carefully check the information and dates on your receipt and itinerary, and to contact us immediately if these are not correct.
A. MULTIPLE SITE ITINERARIES
- A 30% non-refundable deposit for the minimum group size is required 90 days before tour departure date for multiple site itineraries of 3 nights and more
- Full payment is required a minimum of 30 days before tour date departure
- These payments are non-refundable though maybe used as payment for alternative SVC tours for up to 12 months from original planned tour date
B. DAY TRIPS AND OVERNIGHT BOOKINGS
- A non-refundable 30% deposit is required to secure the booking 30 days before departure with the balance due by noon the day before the trip
- Subject to availability and the possibility of making the necessary arrangements bookings will be accepted up to noon the day before departure
- Full payment is required for bookings 30 – 7 days before the trip, cancellations up to 7 days before will receive a 50% refund
- For bookings made less than 7 days before the trip a full and non-refundable payment will be required at time of booking.
- Bank transfers: SVC account and routing details will be provided at the time of booking. Bank transfer charges must be met by the client.
- Cash payments: in US dollars are accepted at the office in Siem Reap.
- Credit card payments: A payment link will be provided at the time of booking SVC’s website uses Secure Socket Layer (SSL) protocol to ensure transaction security.
Our Commitment to You
Collection of Information
SVC will collect and use information obtained from credit card transactions only for business purposes. These business purposes include the payment of purchased trips or tours.
Protecting Your Credit Card Information
The credit card information provided by you to SVC will be stored in a confidential manner. Our employees may access such information only when there is an appropriate business reason to do so, such as when a refund must be issued back to the credit card. We maintain physical, electronic and procedural safeguards to protect your information, and our employees are required to follow these privacy standards.
Disclosure of Your Information
SVC does not disclose any nonpublic information (such as credit card number and their expiration dates) about our customers or former customers to anyone, except as required by law. We disclose information only when it is necessary for the conduct of SVC or government business, or under circumstances where disclosure is required by law. Information may also be disclosed for audit purposes, to regulatory agencies or for other general administrative services. We do not disclose information about you to other entities which may want to sell their products to you.